Lately we have been hearing from quite a few people that there are other companies out there pretending to be us or affiliated with our company, LSS Life Safety Services. While we will be the first to admit that imitation is the best form of flattery, it does hurt when companies that have less-than-stellar track records in the field are pretending to be part of our award-winning team and could potentially ruin our name. There are companies on both the East and West Coast that we know are doing this, so beware! They are pretending to be us because they want to be us! If you receive a sales call from a company claiming to be from “Life Safety Services”, please be sure to ask a few questions before agreeing to talk to them about your damper inspections, door inspection and firestopping needs.
- Does the company work nationwide?
- Is their corporate office out of Louisville, Kentucky with offices in Las Vegas, Orlando, Boca Raton, Dallas and the United Kingdom?
- Do they perform damper inspections, door inspections and firestopping services in well over 300 facilities per year?
- Do they inspect over 100,000 dampers every year?
- Do they provide their technicians with the most comprehensive, top-notch training in the industry?
- Do they offer custom, web-based reporting?
If the company on the phone claiming to be “Life Safety Services” answers “NO” to any of these questions, you can be pretty confident that you have encountered an imposter. If you want to work with the best partner in the business, contact the REAL LSS Life Safety Services.